Wednesday, January 25, 2012

T|K, Peyton Mae and ...


Yep, that's right!  The Dirks family is growing again!  Baby #2 is due August 19.  I am currently 10 weeks along and we've already had an ultrasound and our first prenatal check up!  So far so good!  There are a few things different this time around....baby is sitting on the left side of my uterus and Peyton was on the right.  At 7 and 8 weeks along I got a little nauseous if I didn't eat and didn't have any sickness at all with P.  So, of course we're wondering Boy or Girl.  We're pretty convinced it will be a girl, not sure why but just a gut feeling.  We told Peyton about the baby in my tummy and we think she's pretty excited (LOVES babies) but now she thinks she has the baby in her tummy!  Too cute.  Here are is our first ultrasound photo.  This was at 7 weeks so you really can't see anything but still fun!  We saw and heard the heartbeat, it was 144 bpm at 7 weeks and 180 bpm today!   


2 comments:

  1. Yayeeeee! I'm so excited for you guys. How great that our kids will be so close in age. Congrats on Baby #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssssooooo very excited & happy for u guys----we MUST get together soon to catch up-can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete