We can't believe it, but baby #2 is a BOY! We had an ultrasound last week (18 weeks) and got a good shot of the little man's boy parts! I had a small feeling it was a boy but we are so girl oriented in our house it was a bit of a shock! Kyle was legitimately shocked!! There was not part of him at all that thought this was going to be a boy so he could not believe it! Of course, the first thing I said was, "YES, now I get to go shopping!" (Of course Kyle was banking on reusing all of Peyton's old clothes.) We also scheduled the c-section for August 13 so now we know exactly when this little guy is coming to meet us! It's kind of weird knowing this far in advance but we all know I like to plan! Here is a first look at our little man!
![]() |
| {it's definitely a BOY!} |



No comments:
Post a Comment